Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall

Noah and I took a walk to Goodwill today (1$ day!). The weather was wonderful. I was so excited for my little boy to wear pants at last! 

Noah et moi sommes alles chez Goodwill aujourd'hui (journee 1$). La temperature etait plus que merveilleuse. J'etais vraiment heureuse que Noah puisse enfin mettre une paire de pantalons!
Flowers are pretty, but my nose is not. Noah sneezed a couple of times..does he have allergies too?!
Les fleurs sont belles, mais pas mon nez. Noah a aussi eternue quelques fois...as-t-il aussi des allergies?!

1 comment:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I was going to call you today and see if you wanted to come with Preston and I to Goodwill but I didn't know what we would do for a car seat for Noah. We'll have to plan a trip in the future.